Program for Advancing Careers and Translational Sciences (IMPACT)
Through excellence in cancer research, education, and community engagement, the Partnership between the University of Puerto Rico and the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center aims to reduce health disparities derived from infection-driven malignancies in Texas and Puerto Rico, and increase the number of Hispanics pursuing careers in cancer research.
News and events
For those interested in having their proposal internally reviewed prior to submission to their funding opportunity, we are again offering the INTEREST service.
Important Dates and instructions:
1. April 29, 2022:
– Submit (1) Intent Form (attached) and (2) pdf copies of the abstract of the grant INTEREST@mdanderson.org and firstname.lastname@example.org
2. May 2, 2022: Full Application Submission Deadline
– Please submit a single PDF that includes the proposal: abstract, aims, significance, innovation, research strategies, references, biosketch of PI and other key personnel (the standard NIH format except the budget pages)
3. May 13, 2022 – INTEREST Review Meeting
– The INTEREST study section will review grants